HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — Thunderstorms moving in from North Carolina scattered across Hampton Roads on Saturday evening.
The storms brought along a lot of lightning and some heavy wind gusts as they continued north. The storms were not part of Tropical Storm Isaias expected to hit North Carolina and Virginia on Tuesday.
- Blog: More Rain and a Tale of 2 Lows.
- VIDEO: Louisiana woman says ‘God was definitely with us’ during lightning strike
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Blog: Localized Flooding Possible Over The Next Few Days
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 11 to become Josephine, rest of tropics remain quiet