Winter is making a late appearance in our region this season. Parts of Hampton Roads and North Carolina will get snow Thursday into Friday.
Cities started preparing for the winter weather on Wednesday.
Important weather links:
- Closings and Delays
- Weather Alerts
- Super Doppler 10 Forecast
- Weather Blogs
- Live Interactive Radar
- Download the WAVY Weather App
- What the Lehecka: How Weather Affects Pollen
- Blog: Wind Dying Down, Clouds Roll In
- Caught on Tape: Tornado tears through shopping area in Arkansas
- Blog: A Taste of Summer
- North Carolina coastal communities awarded more than $22 million for Hurricane Florence disaster recovery