(WAVY) — Heavy rains impacted Hampton Roads Tuesday evening, bringing flooding to Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
WAVY Meteorologist Casey Lehecka says between Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Portsmouth, many areas saw 2 to 3 inches of rain in less than two hours.
There was a flash flood warning for Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Portsmouth issued by the National Weather Service.
Send your weather photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trial set for stepmother accused of killing stepdaughter
- Cities with the fastest-growing populations—and how the real estate market has changed in each
- Trayvon Bromell knocked out of Olympic 100m final in semis
- Older Kindles will lose their cellular internet connection by the end of the year. Is yours one of them?
- Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: What marijuana cures in some, it causes in others