(WAVY) — Heavy rains impacted Hampton Roads Tuesday evening, bringing flooding to Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
WAVY Meteorologist Casey Lehecka says between Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Portsmouth, many areas saw 2 to 3 inches of rain in less than two hours.
There was a flash flood warning for Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Portsmouth issued by the National Weather Service.
Send your weather photos to email@example.com.
- ViBe Creative District making changes to Small Business Saturday, determined to promote shopping small
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Black Diamond Weekend conference available for Hampton Roads minority-owned businesses
- Potential long-term closure at Centerville Turnpike Bridge in Chesapeake leaves businesses worried
- 2 dead in 6-vehicle crash Thanksgiving night in Richmond’s northside