BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The storm has battered the Bahamas — largely as a Category 5 storm — with life-threatening winds and storm surge and torrential rain. Dorian weakened slightly to a Category 4 hurricane on Monday, but slowed to almost to a standstill.
- Following the Funds: Why is so much money being spent on one NC state Senate race?
- Virginia Beach residents frustrated by internet outages after network upgrade
- The cost of COVID-19 hospital care and surprise bills
- AAA warns Halloween weekend brings triple safety threat
- More than 50 Lee monument neighbors join the fight to take it down