BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The storm has battered the Bahamas — largely as a Category 5 storm — with life-threatening winds and storm surge and torrential rain. Dorian weakened slightly to a Category 4 hurricane on Monday, but slowed to almost to a standstill.
- Crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Multi-vehicle crash closes portion of I-64 in Newport News
- LGBTQ community wants action after 2 transgender women, including 1 Hampton native are murdered in NC
- Newport News Shipbuilding holds ceremony for 154 apprentice school graduates
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports