SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Hurricane Sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture is courtesy of David Fields Photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Gov. Northam reports Virginia Values Veterans Program surpasses goal of 65,000 hires
- Structure fire on West Ocean View Avenue in Norfolk
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- More patients seek weight loss surgery due to COVID-19 health risks
- Prejudice Awareness Summit held in Hampton Roads for the first time