(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- New spay and neuter clinic established by Norfolk organization
- Suffolk announces free garden program for community members
- Downing-Gross Cultural Arts Center reopens, back on stage ’25 Mics’
- Sailor sentenced on racing, reckles driving charges in connection with serious crash in VB
- New Kent holding J&J vaccine clinic Friday