TONIGHT: Decreasing clouds. Lows: Upper-30s. Winds: NW 5-10 MPH.
MONDAY: Abundant sunshine. Highs: Upper-50s. Winds: W 5-10 MPH.
TUESDAY: Sunny skies. Much cooler. Highs: Mid-40s. Winds: NW 10-15 MPH.
It has been a drier, but rather cloudy day. We did get a few peeks of sunshine from time to time (as promised), but it didn't warm us up very much. Temperatures held steady in the low to mid-50s.
Overnight, the clouds will gradually break apart, giving way to mainly clear skies. The mercury will drop into the upper-30s by tomorrow morning.
Monday will be better and brighter to say the least. Expect lots of sunshine with highs in the upper-50s. By Monday night, a cold front will drop in, but it won't really bring us much cloud cover or a chance of showers - it'll simply cool things down for Tuesday. Highs will only be in the mid-40s on Tuesday.
We'll be tracking another round of rain from Thursday afternoon, through Thursday night, into Friday. Once again, temperatures will warm close to 60°.
-Meteorologist Ashley Baylor
- Families reunited as the Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group arrives in Norfolk
- Two men wanted in connection to Family Dollar homicide
- Man accused of assaulting IOW deputy has been arrested
- Over 1,500 children gifted toys, clothes at Project Toy Drop in Norfolk
- ODU stuns No. 25 Syracuse at Carrier Dome 68-62
- Volunteers give bedroom makeover to Norfolk teen fighting cancer
- 'Anchorman,' 'Office' comedian David Koechner helps local woman with blown out tires
Isle of Wight Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.