WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The $25,000 reward for information on the mass shooting in Southeast DC has tripled.
The Metropolitan Police Department says the ATF & FBI Washington Field Offices have offered additional reward money, bringing the total to $75,000. The reward will be given if the information leads to an arrest and conviction of the homicide case.
Anyone who is able to provide information that could lead to an arrest of the person or people who shot and killed 17-year-old Christopher Brown is asked to call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099. You can also text tips to 50411. Brown was one of 22 people shot just before 12:30 a.m. Sunday on the 3300 Block of Dubois Place SE.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Grit, resolve carry Northern Kentucky’s Harris in hard times
- Nikki McCray introduced as Mississippi State head coach
- Former Texas A&M star dies in New York from COVID-19
- “Hard to imagine;” McCray reflects on Lady Monarchs’ lost opportunity
- How will NCAA recoup millions from lost tournament?