VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — It was just over a week ago since a city employee brought down what mayor Bobby Dyer called “the worst day in the history of Virginia Beach.”
Something compelled me to pick up my Canon 60D Digital SLR camera on a humid and misty Saturday morning.
The images speak for themselves, most of which I have not viewed since composing that feature of Through the Lens. They mean a lot to me, because this tragedy touched all of us, as members of the same community.
- Newport News Police investigating shooting that leaves man dead on Aqueduct Drive
- Police looking for two women accused of stealing from Virginia Beach liquor store
- Police looking for repeat offender accused of stealing from liquor stores
- 2020 Ferguson North American Sand Soccer Championships canceled this year
- Norfolk Police asking for help identifying men who broke into convenience stores