(CNN) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
- Va. flags to be half-staff Friday in memory of late Bernard Cohen, lawyer in Loving v. Virginia case
- Possible unexploded ordnance found at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, safety perimeter is up
- Crews working to repair broken water main in Norfolk
- Northam unveils coastal resilience blueprint to deal with effects of climate change
- Netflix is looking for the next star in STEM on the campus of Norfolk State