Vice President Mike Pence made an unexpected trip ahead of his trip to the Midwest.
Pence was about to board Air Force Two for a visit to Wisconsin Tuesday morning when he suddenly stumbled climbing up the flight of stairs.
He landed on all fours, but quickly got up and then gave a thumbs up before walking onto the aircraft.
Pence was on his way to Waukesha to participate in a round table on school choice.
He’s also scheduled to deliver remarks at a “Faith in America” tour event in the city of Pewaukee.
- Newport News Education Foundation hires new director
- Following the Funds: Norfolk council candidates call for stronger campaign finance reporting enforcement
- Washington Huddle with Craig Loper and post game show radio host Scott Jackson
- Man acquitted of involuntary manslaughter in crash that killed Cox High student in 2019
- Winwood Drive entrance at Laskin Road to close temporarily for utility work