(WMBF) — Part of Myrtle Beach kindergartner Ellis Kerridge’s new home-schooling routine is finding ways to help others.
He began last week by taking lunch to nurses and doctors at South Carolina’s Conway Medical Center as part of his ‘social studies outing.’ He also decided to channel his creative side for his neighbors.
Ellis said it makes him happy to be a helper during this time of need, and he’s working to that in his neighborhood as well. He’s delivered colorful letters to his neighbor’s mailboxes to let them know if they need anything, he’s there.
Read more: https://bit.ly/340ngEA
- 89-year-old man who has to deliver pizzas to make ends meet gets $12K from TikTok fans
- Blog: Scattered Rain Showers Into The Weekend.
- WATCH LIVE: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- 2020 census extended another month at judge’s order
- DOJ releases update in probe of ‘discarded’ Pa. ballots; former DOJ official says ‘blatantly contrived’ report used to boost Trump campaign