NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) Emergency room visits and calls to 9-1-1 are down drastically since the stay at home order has been in place, but that’s not necessarily a good thing.
Director of Emergency Medicine at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital Dr. Bruce Lo says fear of catching the virus may be killing people.
Watch the video to find out more.
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Virginia House passes bill to prohibit firearms at polling places
- ODU to gradually bring students back to campus starting Feb. 1
- Moon bear at Virginia Zoo dies after severe infection