NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The year was 1982 — there was no Nauticus, no Town Point Park, and no Waterside.
Vintage Chopper 10 video shows what the Norfolk waterfront looked like back in the early 1980s.
See more video from Chopper 10 on WAVY.com.
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Group 4 becomes eligible for COVID-19 vaccine in NC on March 24
- Thousands of pieces of mail sat undelivered at Raleigh post office, audit finds
- Warrant: North Carolina child murdered while in the care of her babysitter suffered horrific injuries
- Police investigating Sunday shooting incident in Chic’s Beach