NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The year was 1982 — there was no Nauticus, no Town Point Park, and no Waterside.
Vintage Chopper 10 video shows what the Norfolk waterfront looked like back in the early 1980s.
See more video from Chopper 10 on WAVY.com.
- Virginia Beach City Council set to form mass shooting memorial committee
- Monday evening crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Chesapeake Public Schools shifts 3 classrooms following positive COVID-19 tests
- Norfolk offering free COVID-19 tests on December 10
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening