RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC/WAVY) — There’s new way to pay for tolls with your smartphone.
The app can be used on nearly every major toll road in Virginia, including:
- Pocahontas Parkway
- Powhite Parkway Extension
- Dulles Toll Road
- Chesapeake Expressway
- Dominion Boulevard
- South Norfolk Jordan Bridge
- Coleman Bridge
- Elizabeth River Tunnels (Midtown & Downtown)
Slora is available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Registered users will need to enter their license plate and credit card information. Drivers can simply drive through the E-Z Pass Express Lanes and the app will pay the toll on their behalf, but it does include service fees.
But it’s not the only app that helps with toll payments. Earlier this year Transurban launched GoToll, which is similar to Slora.
Click here for a complete list of supported highways.
- Suffolk providing free tax prep assistance to eligible families
- Award-winning poet Jjjjjerome Ellis has advice for those who stutter: ‘Your body and your mind and your spirit have so many gifts’
- No injuries after house fire on Paulin Court in Norfolk
- Racist slurs shouted at player during high school basketball game
- VSP: Pittsylvania County school bus driver charged after two teens reportedly injured in crash