VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – Crews will temporarily close an entrance into the Hilltop North Shopping Center from westbound Laskin Road on Thursday.
Beginning as early as Thursday, Sept. 17, the westernmost entrance into the shopping center (closest to the Verizon Wireless store near First Colonial Road) will be closed for several days as part of the Laskin Road Bridge Replacement and Widening Project.
During this time, all other entrances into the shopping center will remain open.
After work at that entrance is complete, crews will move to the Hilltop north sign entrance, temporarily closing that location for several days, starting as early as Wednesday, Sept. 23.
Similarly, all other entrances into the shopping center will remain open during this time.
All work is weather-dependent and subject to change.
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta brings heavy rain, flash floods to Texas
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin
- VBCPS to discuss possible reopening plans, pre-school though second grade could return next Tuesday
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Committee launched encouraging voters vote ‘No’ to Norfolk casino