VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A water main repair scheduled for this weekend along Virginia Beach Boulevard has been cancelled due to the forecast.
The work was supposed to begin Saturday night on the two inside lanes of westbound Virginia Beach Boulevard between North Lynnhaven Road and Groveland Road will be closed.
10 On Your Side will update this post with the city releases a new date for the repairs.
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Local film set to premiere with red carpet event at Portsmouth’s Commodore Theatre
- Blog: Cold Is Testing Our Patience!
- When will drops in COVID-19 numbers reflect vaccinations? For nursing homes, that time is now, experts say
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’