VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A water main repair scheduled for this weekend along Virginia Beach Boulevard has been cancelled due to the forecast.
The work was supposed to begin Saturday night on the two inside lanes of westbound Virginia Beach Boulevard between North Lynnhaven Road and Groveland Road will be closed.
10 On Your Side will update this post with the city releases a new date for the repairs.
- Graham: Court vote could be week before election
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Norfolk Police investigate stabbing on Sewells Road
- (VIDEO) Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- (VIDEO) Armstrong, Davis help Virginia rally past winless Duke 38-20