“Starting April 1, if you make an unpaid trip on a Virginia toll facility, you may be able to pay the toll through the “missed-a-toll” process before receiving an invoice,” VDOT said in a news release. “Due to COVID-19, the standard administrative fee associated with ‘missed-a-toll’ has been suspended temporarily. The missed-a-toll payment process must take place within six days of the unpaid-toll trip.”
VDOT also said to help avoid hand-to-hand contact, they temporary reduced the amount to open a new E-ZPass account to $20, to help make it easier to get a transponder. The normal minimum to open an account is $35. All E-ZPass customer service centers are closed until at least April 23, but you can purchase a transponder online, at this link.
- Norfolk Fire-Rescue offering, installing smoke detectors for free
- Man dead, another injured following shooting on Manor Rd in Newport News
- After run to State Semifinal, Green Run ready for more
- DL Hall, fourth ranked prospect in Orioles organization, gets major league call up
- Chiefs legend, Hall of Famer Len Dawson in hospice care