VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Public Utilities say that maintenance on the public sanitary sewer system will result in the closure of a portion of Indian River Road on Saturday.
Beginning at 7 a.m. August. 15, the outside lane of eastbound Indian River Road between MacDonald Road and Leland Circle will be closed.
Officials say that area residents will have access to their properties at all times. The work is expected to be completed by 7 p.m. the same day, weather permitting.
For more information, contact the Virginia Beach Public Utilities at (757) 353-8485.
- COVID-19 delays trial for Chesapeake OB-GYN accused of doing unnecessary procedures
- Patrick Mahomes and fiancée Brittany Matthews announce they’re having a baby
- VB deputy city manager of public safety to retire at end of the year
- Virginia Beach students going back to school with masks and social distancing — and hoping it’s for good
- What to expect in the first presidential debate