YORK COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — A portion of Route 134 (Magruder Boulevard / Hampton Highway) southbound near the bridge over Brick Kiln Creek will be closed for utility work next week.
This work is scheduled to begin Monday, Sept. 14 at 7 p.m. and go until Thursday, Sept. 17 at 5 a.m.
Signed detours will be in place and local traffic will have access to the last entrance before the bridge.
If you’re travelling in the southbound lanes on Route 134, you will be detoured to Route 600 (Big Bethel Road) and continue through Semple Farm Road to end at Route 134.
Be sure to tune in to WAVY News 10 Today for the latest traffic alerts.
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Local film set to premiere with red carpet event at Portsmouth’s Commodore Theatre
- Blog: Cold Is Testing Our Patience!
- When will drops in COVID-19 numbers reflect vaccinations? For nursing homes, that time is now, experts say
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’