CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Maintenance is scheduled at the High Rise Bridge in Chesapeake on I-64 East and West this weekend.
VDOT said I-64 East and West is scheduled to close from I-464 and US-17/George Washington Highway, including the High Rise Bridge.
The scheduled closure times are below:
Friday, September 11 – Saturday, September 12 from 11 p.m. – 5 a.m.
Drivers can use S. Military Highway and the Gilmerton Bridge as an alternate.
Tune in to WAVY NEWS 10 TODAY weekday mornings from 4:30 a.m. – 7 a.m. and 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. on FOX43 for the latest #10TimeSaver traffic updates.
- Trump says he’s extending offshore drilling ban off Virginia, North Carolina coasts
- ‘They’re not cleaning properly’: Deerfield Corrections officers speak out against conditions
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Chesterfield principal condemns ‘extremely racist language’ shared by hackers in virtual classrooms