VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Two lanes on southbound Independence Boulevard will close Friday night and Saturday morning for utility work.
Virginia Beach released a news release Thursday saying the utility work will affect the two outside southbound lanes between N Hessian Road and Hinsdale Street.
The closure will be from 8 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 6, until 8 a.m. the next morning, Saturday, Nov. 7
All work is weather-permitting.
The same closure will be in place from 9 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 8, until 5 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 9.
- Police: Man reached through open window, grabbed sleeping 14-year-old in North Carolina
- Hawaii couple who tested positive for COVID-19 arrested after boarding flight
- Watch: Grandmother uses table to fight off violent restaurant customer
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus