NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Elizabeth River Tunnels DriveERT issued a traffic advisory for the Midtown Tunnel saying a closure is scheduled for Sunday night.
The full closure is for the westbound beginning Oct. 25, from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. the following morning.
For more information, visit DriveERT.com.
- ARHS launches COVID-19 vaccine wait list, releases first and second dose clinic schedule for next week
- He Didn’t Have Consent: Behind the investigation
- Chopper 10 Weekly Roundup: March 5, 2021
- WATCH: Police searching for 5 people involved in breaking into school in Norfolk
- US considering Virginia military base to house migrant children