SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A crash on the Monitor–Merrimac Memorial Bridge-Tunnel left all northbound lanes closed on Saturday night.
As of 10:30 p.m., crews are working to divert traffic at route 164 (Western Freeway) in Suffolk. Motorists should consider an alternate route as delays are expected.
This is a breaking news story. Check back for updates.
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- ‘My dog’s shot’: Police video shows deadly shootout that wounded Utah K-9
- Fossils thought to be hundreds of millions of years old found at Pennsylvania landfill