VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — VDOT officials say a crash closed all westbound lanes of Interstate 264 Friday night in Virginia Beach.
Around 10:50 p.m., VDOT posted on Twitter saying motorists should expect delays due to the crash, which was about .1 miles west of Witchduck Road exit 16.
Traffic was being diverted off I-264 and onto Witchduck Road.
Virginia State Police dispatchers said the call reporting the crash came in at 10:39 p.m.
It was unclear at that time whether there were any injuries.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- No injuries after mobile home fire on Brickell Road in Norfolk
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- $440 stolen from Chinese restaurant overnight in Hampton, police say
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Foodbank site to help with food insecurity opens at Tidewater Community College’s Portsmouth campus