CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — An accident on I-64 blocked all westbound lanes and one eastbound lane at the High Rise Bridge early Monday afternoon.
According to VDOT officials, the crash happened just after 12:30 p.m. Monday.
Traffic was diverted off at George Washington Highway.
All lanes reopened just before 2 p.m.
10 On Your Side is currently learning if there were injuries reported following the crash.
No further information has been released.
This is breaking news. Stay on WAVY.com for the latest updates.
- Rottweiler survives California wildfire, reunites with family
- US Postal Service to raise some prices over holiday season
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- UNC-CH reports 2 COVID-19 clusters in student housing
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio