VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — Virginia Beach Public Works announced the intersection of Cape Henry Drive and West Great Neck Road will be closed the evening of Tuesday, September 15, from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. to complete work to a water line.
There will be warning signs about the road closure. If you need to access this area during this time frame, you are encouraged to find an alternate route.
All scheduled work is weather permitting.
The contractor for the job is Tidewater Utility Construction, Inc.
- Trump says he’s extending offshore drilling ban off Virginia, North Carolina coasts
- ‘They’re not cleaning properly’: Deerfield Corrections officers speak out against conditions
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Chesterfield principal condemns ‘extremely racist language’ shared by hackers in virtual classrooms