BLACKSBURG, VA (WFXR) — The Virginia Tech Hokies women’s basketball team will play host to the second-ranked Louisville Cardinals on Thursday, January 7.
This game replaces a matchup scheduled with NC State for the same date.
The postponement follows a positive test, subsequent quarantining and contact tracing within the NC State women’s basketball program.
The contest against the Cardinals will replace the scheduled contest against Louisville on January 28.
Additionally, Tech will play host to Virginia on Tuesday, February 2. That contest was originally scheduled for December 20.
- Lawsuit: Windsor police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- Want to buy a house? These days, the trick is finding or affording one
- 15-year-old NC high school football player dies after Durham weekend shooting
- Black-owned California beachfront seized 100 years ago could be returned to owners’ descendants
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks