CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WFXR/AP) – No. 18 Virginia’s ACC/B1G Challenge contest against No. 4 Michigan State on Wednesday, Dec. 9 at John Paul Jones Arena has been postponed due to “COVID-19 issues” within the Cavaliers’ program.
The status of Virginia’s home contest vs. William & Mary on Sunday, Dec. 13 is to be determined.
Virginia did not reveal if the positive test was from a player, coach or staff member.
- VB man pleads guilty in string of robberies around Shore Drive
- Norfolk Councilwoman Danica Royster, Jason Inge announce plans to run for Superward 7 seat
- Virginia researchers learning more about COVID-19 vaccine strength against variants, need for booster shots
- AG Herring, Coalition to Stop Gun Violence host virtual roundtable discussion on gun violence prevention
- AG Herring urges online mobile marketplace to halt sales of fake vaccination cards