DALLAS, Texas (NEXSTAR/CNN) — Whether or not your team comes out on top on Super Bowl Sunday, you could end the day a winner — of free pizza.
DiGiorno announced that if at any point in the game the score between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers is 3 to 14 or 14 to 3, it’ll give out free pizzas. Why those numbers? The pizza company said because 3.14 represents pi.
If that score pops up at any point in the game, DiGiorno plans to tweet out a link to a coupon for a free pizza. You’ll have to act fast! As soon as the score of the game changes, that link will disappear.
The coupons will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, according to DiGiorno.
Those coupons will be redeemable in early March before Pi Day.
- Key, Clark lead Virginia past Boston College, 78-65
- Devoe shakes off injury, leads Georgia Tech past Wake Forest
- No. 11 Louisville routs Syracuse 90-66 to end 2-game slide
- HRT narrows down boundaries of Norfolk light rail expansion, but continues looking for input on exact route
- Only on 10: Amazon driver rescues Suffolk man while delivering package