DALLAS, Texas (NEXSTAR/CNN) — Whether or not your team comes out on top on Super Bowl Sunday, you could end the day a winner — of free pizza.
DiGiorno announced that if at any point in the game the score between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers is 3 to 14 or 14 to 3, it’ll give out free pizzas. Why those numbers? The pizza company said because 3.14 represents pi.
If that score pops up at any point in the game, DiGiorno plans to tweet out a link to a coupon for a free pizza. You’ll have to act fast! As soon as the score of the game changes, that link will disappear.
The coupons will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, according to DiGiorno.
Those coupons will be redeemable in early March before Pi Day.
- Man injured in shooting on Airline Boulevard in Portsmouth
- Juvenile sustains life-threatening injuries following shooting in Portsmouth
- President Trump to announce Supreme Court nominee in Saturday White House ceremony
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020