Welcome to Week 5 of the fantasy football season!
It’s time to start thinking about setting your lineups, and we’re here to help with our initial fantasy player rankings! I’ve used a full-point PPR scoring system for these rankings, which you can use in coordination with the Week 5 edition of Start Em, Sit Em. At Sports Illustrated, we always have you covered!
At the quarterback position, you’ll see a big move down for Joe Burrow despite a great matchup in Arizona. He’s averaging fewer than eight points per game, and the veteran is clearly struggling with an injured calf. Jordan Love is in the top 10 at the position along with Jared Goff, who is playing at Ford Field against the Panthers.
Be sure to check back for updates … and good luck everyone!
- Patrick Mahomes, KC (at MIN
- Josh Allen, BUF (vs. JAC)
- Jalen Hurts, PHI (at LAR)
- Lamar Jackson, BAL (at PIT)
- Anthony Richardson, IND (vs. TEN)
- Tua Tagovailoa, MIA (vs. NYG)
- Kirk Cousins, MIN (vs. KC)
- Jared Goff, DET (vs. CAR)
- Justin Fields, CHI (at WAS)
- Jordan Love, GB (at LV)
- Trevor Lawrence, JAC (at BUF)
- C.J. Stroud, HOU (at ATL)
- Sam Howell, WAS (vs. CHI)
- Brock Purdy, SF (vs. DAL)
- Dak Prescott, DAL (at SF)
- Russell Wilson, DEN (vs. NYJ)
- Matthew Stafford, LAR (vs. PHI)
- Joshua Dobbs, ARI (vs. CIN)
- Joe Burrow, CIN (at ARI)
- Daniel Jones, NYG (at MIA)
- Zach Wilson, NYJ (at DEN)
- Ryan Tannehill, TEN (at IND)
- Jimmy Garoppolo, LV (vs. GB)
- Derek Carr, NO (at NE)
- Mac Jones, NE (vs. NO)
- Bryce Young, CAR (at DET)
- Mitchell Trubisky, PIT (vs. BAL)
- Desmond Ridder, ATL (vs. HOU)