(Nexstar) – If the same old beer is bumming you out before the big game, this recipe might be for you.
The marketing team behind Coors came up with a concoction involving Sriracha, hot Cheeto dust and a can of Coors Light.
Here’s what you do:
- Chill Coors Light until mountains are blue.
- Select a chili paste hot sauce and pour into a bowl.
- Grind hot puffed cheese sticks into powder with a food processor.
- Pour powder mixture in shallow bowl or plate and create a “well” for the can.
- Dip top of Coors Light can in hot sauce.
- Tightly pack powdered hot puffed cheese sticks onto rim with spoon.
- Dip Coors Light into welled powder to create thick rim.
It’s kind of like a michelada, without having to go through the trouble of actually pouring or mixing anything into the beer itself.
Take a look at the video above for a full tutorial on making your drab beer fab.