BOSTON (AP) — Backup quarterback Dennis Grosel threw for two touchdowns after starter Phil Jurkovec was hurt, and David Bailey ran for two scores before he left with an injury as Boston College beat Louisville 34-27.
Jurkovec completed 15 of 19 passes for 203 yards before the pocket collapsed around him in the third quarter and knocked him out of the game.
Grosel completed 4 of 7 passes for 44 yards for BC.
He also broke free for a 44-yard run that set up an 11-yard touchdown pass to CJ Lewis that made it 27-13 early in the fourth.
- Texas dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Person sustains non life-threatening injuries following shooting on E. Virginia Beach Blvd. in Norfolk
- American Red Cross in critical need for blood as things get back to normal
- Local artists paint murals along VB ViBe District promoting equity and inclusion