DARE COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — While a man was out for an afternoon stroll with his dog, he stumbled upon house debris stretching along the shore in Rodanthe.
It was concluded later that the debris, in fact, belonged to a house that washed away in Rodanthe of Dare County.
No further information is available at this time.
- Will Walmart reopen? FBI, Chesapeake PD wrap up crime scene investigation following mass shooting
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports
- 6 ways to boost your credit card rewards this holiday season
- Western Branch wins 6A region crown over Manchester 21-14
- Phoebus races past Lake Taylor 42-16 to claim 3A region title