DARE COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — While a man was out for an afternoon stroll with his dog, he stumbled upon house debris stretching along the shore in Rodanthe.
It was concluded later that the debris, in fact, belonged to a house that washed away in Rodanthe of Dare County.
No further information is available at this time.
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Man arrested in Edenton, charged with possession of stolen firearm and drugs
- Connectivity issue affects benchmark testing for some Newport News students Friday