DARE COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — While a man was out for an afternoon stroll with his dog, he stumbled upon house debris stretching along the shore in Rodanthe.
It was concluded later that the debris, in fact, belonged to a house that washed away in Rodanthe of Dare County.
No further information is available at this time.
- Fueling the Facts: Does overinflating your tires improve your MPG?
- Video shows bison attacking family at Yellowstone National Park
- Here’s why your July Fourth cookout will likely be more expensive than last year
- The Senate races that could be impacted by end of Roe v. Wade
- Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker hospitalized: Reports