DARE COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — While a man was out for an afternoon stroll with his dog, he stumbled upon house debris stretching along the shore in Rodanthe.
It was concluded later that the debris, in fact, belonged to a house that washed away in Rodanthe of Dare County.
No further information is available at this time.
- Police: Man allegedly offers two females money for a sexual act; one was a juvenile
- Dominion Investment Group executive sentenced for $25M investment fraud
- NN Police: Suspect apprehended after discharging gun outside home
- Local Boy Scout troop’s equipment stolen twice in two weeks
- Williamsburg Police asking for help finding drivers that may have witnessed fatal crash