RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Kamala Harris will return to North Carolina this weekend in the final days leading up to Election Day.
Harris will visit Goldsboro and Fayetteville on Sunday.
Further details on her stops were not immediately available.
Harris was last in North Carolina on Oct. 21 when she campaigned in Asheville and Charlotte.
Vice President Joe Biden stopped in Durham on Oct. 18 for a drive-in voter mobilization event.
President Donald Trump visited soldiers at Fort Bragg on Thursday after postponing a rally in Fayetteville that was slated for that evening.
Trump will be back in Fayetteville on Monday, according to his campaign.
Meanwhile, Vice President Mike Pence has scheduled an appearance in Elizabeth City Saturday afternoon.
- Operation Homefront provides gift cards and breakfast goodies to military families
- Predawn fire guts old church housing New York’s Liberty Bell
- NC COVID-19 Dec. 5 update: North Carolina reports new record of more than 6,000 additional COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds