HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — Thousands in southeastern Virginia were without power Sunday morning.
According to Dominion Energy, the reason for most of the outages had been cited as ‘storm’.
The power restoration time was estimated to be 2 p.m. at the latest.
As of 12:12 that afternoon, the outage numbers decreased to only 60 people without power.
Here are the outage numbers as of 10:30 this morning:
- Virginia Beach: 4,250 customers without power
- Chesapeake: 175 customers without power
- Hampton: 7 customers without power
- Newport News: 2 customers without power
- Norfolk: 40 customers without power
- Portsmouth: 21 customers without power
According to the Outage Map, the largest area without power was in the Virginia Beach area of Hampton Roads.
Power is expected to return to that area before 2 p.m., the site says.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.