(WRIC) — The Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority (ABC) has confirmed to 8News that an employee that previously tested positive for COVID-19 has died.
As a result of privacy concerns, Virginia ABC is not disclosing the employee’s name or store of employment. Virginia ABC has, however, listed the following store closures on its website:
- 77 Callohill Drive, Store 321 | Reason – Preventative Cleaning
- 2819 Rockfish Valley Highway, Store 126 | Reason – Preventative Cleaning
- 2350 East Little Creek Road, Store 249 | Reason – Preventative Cleaning
- Alexandria Regional Office, 6308 Grovedale Dr.
- Hampton Regional Office, 4907 West Mercury Blvd.
A spokesperson with the company added that once they learned of the positive test, the store where the employee worked was cleaned according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault
- North Carolina June 6 COVID-19 update: More than 1,000 new cases reported statewide
- Live Blog: Hundreds expected to participate in demonstration at Mt. Trashmore
- Blog: One More Hot & Humid Day, Latest on Cristobal
- Virginia COVID-19 June 6 update: 842 confirmed cases with 7 deaths