RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — With confirmed COVID-19 cases on the rise in areas of the Commonwealth, the Virginia Department of Health launched an online system to report violations of face coverings and select phase 3 restrictions.
The complaints allow a person to list the type of establishment in violation, the name, address, and information pertaining to the violation.
VDH will review complaints and forward them to the respective local health department for further investigation.
Executive Order 67 involves phase 3 easing of certain temporary restrictions due to COVID-19; complaints related only to Executive Order 67 that involve cloth face coverings or capacity requirements may be filed with this form.
Online complaint report can be found here.
- West Virginia soldier’s surprise return brings his family to tears
- Drug addicts are being enticed to commit murder for $150, Chihuahua AG says
- Ironman triathlete urges fellow COVID-19 survivors to donate life-saving plasma
- North Myrtle Beach sea turtle patrol finds more than 100 dead hatchlings after hurricane
- Instructor charged with repeatedly raping 8-year-old at Tennessee summer camp