RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — With confirmed COVID-19 cases on the rise in areas of the Commonwealth, the Virginia Department of Health launched an online system to report violations of face coverings and select phase 3 restrictions.
The complaints allow a person to list the type of establishment in violation, the name, address, and information pertaining to the violation.
VDH will review complaints and forward them to the respective local health department for further investigation.
Executive Order 67 involves phase 3 easing of certain temporary restrictions due to COVID-19; complaints related only to Executive Order 67 that involve cloth face coverings or capacity requirements may be filed with this form.
Online complaint report can be found here.
- Key eviction protections expire June 30; Here’s what tenants should do now
- Ex-wife of MLK assassin arrested in Tennessee on animal cruelty charges
- Mysterious disease blinding birds in several states, leaving them unable to fly
- Anonymous customer leaves $16K tip at restaurant, tells bartender not to ‘spend it all in one place’
- ‘Thankful we’re alive’: Colorado couple in hot air balloon crashes twice, goes underwater