VIRGINIA (WAVY) — As the number of coronavirus cases in Virginia continues to rise, so are the number of complaints against businesses and customers not following COVID-19 reopening requirements.
The Virginia Department of Health says those complaints have nearly tripled in less than three months across the Commonwealth.
Since officials started collecting the data in June, people have filed nearly 27,000 complaints. They range from not wearing masks to businesses not enforcing social distancing.
For more information, click here.
- Virginia Beach schools are prepared to bring back students. Here are their precautions
- Washington Huddle week 3 with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- US Sen. Tim Kaine weighs in on Republican efforts to fill vacant Supreme Court seat
- Norfolk saves $3 million selling back refundable bonds, ensuring low interest rates for city upgrades
- 21-year-old injured in shooting in Portsmouth Thursday