RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Virginia Lottery Board has approved betting regulations on sports.
Betting will be allowed for most major league and college sports — but it will not include games featuring Virginia college teams.
Betting platforms that are online only will need licenses to participate. The lottery is accepting applications for licenses from October 15 to 31.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday