HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) – A tractor-trailer carrying beer crashed on I-95 causing traffic delays and lane closures Wednesday morning.
Virginia State Police said the crash happened at 3:19 a.m. A trooper on scene said the driver was reaching for something while traveling in the left lane when he struck the guardrail and ran off the left side of the road.
The driver and a passenger were transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
According to the trooper on scene, the driver has been charged with failure to maintain proper control of his vehicle.
The center and left lanes were closed as crews clean up the spillage.
- Obesity ‘second greatest predictor’ of hospitalization for COVID-19, report says
- What’s coming up on ‘The Donlon Report’
- Boyhood home of Malcolm X gets historic designation in Boston
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- NCDOT says flyover bridge wall that appears to be leaning is just an ‘illusion’