CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC/WAVY) - Charlottesville Police arrested three men Saturday afternoon.
28-year-old Algenon Franklin Cain of Red Springs, N.C was arrested by Virginia State Police for two separate incidents of trespassing.
64-year-old John Peter Miska of Albemarle County, Va. was arrested outside a business Saturday morning on Main Street.
Virginia State Police said Miska bought razors which is on the list of items prohibited by the City of Charlottesville. He was later released.
53-year-old William Erbie Hawkins Jr of Amelia, Va. was arrested for public intoxication.
Cain and Hawkins are being at the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.
- Police: Teen left dog inside vehicle at Busch Gardens, struck officer
- Public hearings Wednesday and Thursday for HRBT expansion project input
- Exclusive: Man stabbed 8 times near Oceanfront, suspect claims self defense
- Dog rescued from 120-degree car at Norfolk outlet mall
- Teen killed in shooting on Herbert Collins Way in Norfolk; arrest made
- Person shot on Bagnall Road in Norfolk
- Nansemond Indian Nation to celebrate long-awaited federal recognition at 30th pow wow
Virginia Beach Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Norfolk Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Virginia Beach Copyright by WAVY - All rights reserved