SMYTH COUNTY, Va. (WJHL) – Smyth County Sheriff Chip Schuler has confirmed a child flown to Johnson City Medical Center following a homicide-suicide has died.
Two other children were originally confirmed dead on the scene of the incident.
Police say a fourth child escaped and is with family. No update has been given on that child at this time.
- Conservation group helps preserve historic Portsmouth land
- Promising solution on the horizon for sewer system problems for Moyock community
- “I still think it’s ridiculous;” Why do Norfolk State and ODU rarely meet?
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries following Coliseum Dr. shooting in Hampton