MANASSAS, Va. (WAVY) — Officials with the City of Manassas Park Police have safely located the missing husband and wife from Manassas on Sunday night.
The Virginia State Police issued a Senior Alert on behalf of Manassas Park Police Department for a missing couple at 6:45 p.m. on Sunday.
Manassas Park Police were looking for both the husband and the wife. The couple was last seen together on Sept. 20 at about 12:30 a.m. at Prince William Hospital on Sudley Road in Manassas.
The missing seniors suffer from cognitive impairments, and their disappearance posed a credible threat to their health and safety, as determined by the investigating agency.
Officials say the couple left the hospital in a 2002 beige Toyota 4-Runner SUV, with Virginia plates WSW-7439. They may be headed to Cabbel Drive in Manassas Park.
- Shirley Seay (wife) is described as a 79-year-old Black woman about 5 foot 7 inches, weighing about 171 pounds. She has brown eyes and silver and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a black dress and a light brown beaded necklace.
- Roger Seay (husband) is described as a 77-year-old Black man about 5 foot 1 inch, weighing about 160 pounds. He has hazel eyes and white hair. No last known clothing description was provided for him. Officials say his right arm shakes.
- Virginia Oct. 31 COVID-19 update: Over 1,550 new cases reported, daily percent positivity rate rises in Hampton Roads
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday