RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) – The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) and the Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT) launched the second phase of the statewide survey to gauge the impact of the coronavirus on commuters.
Phase two of the survey will be open for about three weeks, VDOT says. The data will then be collected and analyzed by state agencies to assess and determine any changes needed to transit needs and infrastructure.
The survey results will help the state understand how commuting has changed and how to support ways to identify short term and long term opportunities and improvements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Man shot Sunday night on Norchester Street in Norfolk
- Trump calls New York fraud trial a ‘scam’ as he arrives to courtroom
- Supreme Court denies Eastman petition, with rare recusal from Thomas
- Trump arrives in court as New York fraud trial begins: live updates
- Cat reunited with owner after viral search following Lyft trip