RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) – The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) and the Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT) launched the second phase of the statewide survey to gauge the impact of the coronavirus on commuters.
Phase two of the survey will be open for about three weeks, VDOT says. The data will then be collected and analyzed by state agencies to assess and determine any changes needed to transit needs and infrastructure.
The survey results will help the state understand how commuting has changed and how to support ways to identify short term and long term opportunities and improvements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Raleigh lab lets you check if your COVID-19 vaccine worked
- Raleigh-Apex NAACP asks for future protests to be non-violent, peaceful
- D.C. National Guard troops activated amid possible protests over looming Chauvin trial verdict
- First flight on Mars pays tribute to the first flight on Earth