RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — Governor Ralph Northam and First Lady Northam plan to participate in the annual lighting ceremony of the Virginia State Capitol Christmas tree Wednesday evening.
The event starts at 5 p.m. and this year’s tree is a 25 foot Norway Spruce donated by Claybrooke Farm in Mineral.
While the event is closed to the public as a result of COVID-19 restrictions, we will be streaming it live here.
- Immigration advocates ask Biden for humanitarian assistance, clarity for refugees
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- 3 South Texas congressmen ‘optimistic’ as Biden vows to tackle immigration
- VA House passes bill to keep some pandemic election changes; Republican leader casts doubt on results