HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Three more residents of Canterbury Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center in Henrico County, a center that has already confirmed eight COVID-19 fatalities, died in the past 36 hours.
Dr. Danny Avula, the director of the Richmond and Henrico health districts, said two of those deaths are not COVID-19 related. He shared that the third resident had died but could not yet confirm whether the virus caused the death, pending test results.
According to Dr. Danny Avula, two new suspected cases of COVID-19 were confirmed today at Canterbury Rehabilitation and Healthcare.
In under two weeks, 19 residents and six healthcare workers at the center have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Jamie Foxx makes 1st public appearance since health scare
- Panera faces second lawsuit after ‘Charged Lemonade’ blamed for Florida man’s death
- Amazon Prime is giving students the chance to fly home for the holidays for $25 — here’s how
- Patrick McHenry, ex-Speaker pro tempore, to retire at end of term
- Reck on the Road: The Gratitude Tree