STAFFORD COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia State Police say that the girl that was abducted Wednesday night in Stafford County was found safe hours after an Amber Alert was put out.
Selena Jah’nyrah Fernandez was last seen at 2142 Jefferson Davis Highway in Stafford County around 10 p.m. Wednesday and was believed to be in extreme danger.
Police say that Rodney Richards, who’s about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds was taken into custody.
For more information contact the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office at 540-658-4400 or visit www.vaamberalert.com.
- Gabby Petito memorial service to be held on Long Island
- 1 dead, another critically injured following overnight shooting on Randolph St. in Portsmouth
- 2 dead, 1 seriously injured in domestic-related shooting on W Balview Ave in Norfolk
- Man injured during overnight shooting on High St. in Portsmouth
- Furious ODU rally falls short against Buffalo 35-34