LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia State Police say a an 84-year-old man missing from Loudoun County has been found safe.
Authorities say 84-year-old Kyung Pyung Yi was seen around 9:45 a.m. Monday on Showers Lane in Leesburg, Virginia.
He was located safe by 10:30 p.m. Monday.
Yi was en route to a dentist appointment at the time of his disappearance.
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate