LOVINGSTON, Va. (WAVY) – As the first Monday of each month is Mini Monday at many stores in Virginia, ABC will be offering a complimentary 50ml of Virginia Distillery Company’s new American Single Malt Courage & Conviction for June.
The June 1 Mini-Monday exclusive will be given out with a purchase of $25 or more in spirits or wines, while supplies last. Then on Wednesday, June 3 at 5:30 p.m., the Virginia Distillery Company will host a virtual Facebook Live tasting of Courage & Conviction.
“’Have the courage of your convictions,’ was a phrase often repeated by Virginia Distillery Company’s late founder Dr. George G. Moore to reinforce the importance of believing in yourself and your ideas,” said the company in a statement released.
The Courage & Conviction product line was released in April and the first batch was dedicated to Moore and retails for $74.99.
Coinciding with the rollout of the Dr. George G. Moore batch of Courage & Conviction, Virginia Distillery Company premiered batch.info, a website hub that includes distillate and cask data, as well as bottling and process information for consumers.
More information on the Courage & Conviction line can be found on the Virginia Distillery Company website.
- Some Virginia Beach senior living residents, associates receive coronavirus vaccines
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Virginia House passes bill to prohibit firearms at polling places
- ODU to gradually bring students back to campus starting Feb. 1